Welcome to the official WiFi Pineapple Wiki!
Welcome to the new wiki for the WiFi Pineapple (official site)! The current iteration of this wiki is geared towards the Mark 5 Revision of the WiFi Pineapple. In this wiki you can find guides and information for both the hardware and software. Please visit the Legacy section for FAQs and guides for older hardware. For information about infusions, Infusions is the place.
Please note, that unprotected pages on this wiki may be edited by other people, and you attempt guides/tutorials on this wiki on your own accord.
Factory Flashing 2.0.2 (Offline Mode)
Follow these instructions to flash the WiFi Pineapple Mark V in offline mode.
- Download the factory 2.0.2 image (MD5: d7ca069eaacfb86781da0aa27cea78bd)
- With the WiFi Pineapple powered off, set the DIP switches to up, up, up, up, down (from left to right)
- Connect the WiFi Pineapple via Ethernet cable to your computer and set your Ethernet interface to a static IP address of 192.168.1.2 / netmask 255.255.255.0
- Power on the WiFi Pineapple. After 10 seconds you may browse to http://192.168.1.1
- From the web interface upload the factory-2.0.2.bin file and wait for flashing to complete.
- Finally set the DIP switches back to the default all-up configuration, ensure the SD card is inserted and powercycle the device.
- You will now be running firmware version 2.0.2
Please note these guides are aimed to work on the Mark V Revision hardware.
Internet Connection Sharing
- Creating Infusions
- Serial UART
- DIP Switches
- Captive Portal Setup
- Factory Reset
- SSLsplit on WiFi Pineapple
- SSL VPN from WiFi Pineapple
- Change Pineapple Interface to SSL
- WarWalking with Kismet
- PineShock: Abusing Shellshock via a Pineapple
*The Build guide is for compiling a custom firmware image and NOT for setting up your pineapple for the first use.
- Wardriving with Wifi Pineapple Mark V running Kismet
- Pineapple Wifi Intro and Reconnaissance View
- Writing a captive portal for the latest version of Evil Portal
- How to Unbrick
- WPS Cracking Tutorial
- Upgrade Firmware
- WiFi Pineapple, Karma, sslstrip and Captive Portals
- Evil Portal 2.3 - Fix all the bugs!
- Collecting Browser Data With Evil Portal and Get
- Pineapple Data Encryption
- SMSer 2.2 Overview
- ADS-B Tracker
- Pineapple Stats
- SSL Strip
- Pineapple Bar
- Client Mode
- WiFi Pineapple 2.0.2 Firmware - PineAP
- LAUNCH EVENT - Firmware 1.4.0 for WiFi Pineapple Mark V
- Launch Event - WiFi Pineapple Firmware 1.1.0
- WiFi Pineapple 1.1.0 BETA Release Chat
- Hardware Overview
- First Boot and Firmware Flashing
- Updates and Infusions
- Connecting to a nearby AP in Client Mode
- Linux Internet Connection Sharing
- Windows Internet Connection Sharing
- Introduction to Mobile Broadband
- 4G LTE Modem Tethering
- 3G Managed Modems
- Tutorial: Hijacking DNS
- Tutorial: Sniffing Passwords with SSLStrip
The WiFi Pineapple Mark V is the latest generation wireless network auditing tool from Hak5. With its custom, purpose built hardware and software, the WiFi Pineapple enable users to quickly and easily deploy advanced attacks using our intuitive web interface.
Hak5 focuses on making easily accessible, affordable and infinitely expandable wireless hacking tools. Since 2008 the WiFi Pineapple has been serving penetration testers, law enforcement, military and government with a versatile wireless auditing platform for almost any deployment scenario.
The WiFi Pineapple Mark V is the latest generation wireless network auditing tool from Hak5. With its custom, purpose built hardware and software, the WiFi Pineapple enable users to quickly and easily deploy advanced attacks using our intuitive web interface.From a man-in-the-middle hot-spot honeypot to an out-of-band pentest pivot box, the WiFi Pineapple is unmatched in performance, value and versatility.
The WiFi Pineapple Mark V is precision engineered as the ultimate hacker companion. Designed from the ground up with thoughtful focus on performance and usability, the Mark V packs a powerful punch.